Friday, November 11, 2011

hello 11.11.11 !

Today, my special post is for my hunny bunny sweety, Evelyn Ongkodjojo hahahaha :*
tomorrow i promise to write a post about her. so i do it today!
she's my friend since i'm on 10th grade on sinlui shs. She's very kind person, funny, smart, very very very very patient (to teach me, on english subject i mean. and u know, i got 81! thankyopu dear :*), always hungry and of course, NO LIES!


 with her, i can tell anything. when we boring, we can text each other just to say "hi honey" or "hello dear". And i think every time we text, you always say that your hungry, isn't it? hahahahahaha and i just say remember the fat on your body dear, lol.
but, it is very sweet for me :) (for u to, right?? :D)
 I never want we have a problem, because i am think i never find another person like u again. I love you with all my heart. BBF! BFF ya! :*

i just wish our friendship never end :* (kiss and big hug)

1 comment:

S said...

I don't remember what I did on that special day. A guess nothing :DD

Check out my fashionblog searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

P.s There's an international MAC cosmetic giveaway going on :>

xx Heidi