Saturday, April 28, 2012

Balifornia - Day 2. Waterboom, Jimbaran, Kuta beach.


So, it is my second day on Bali. I wake up early to have a walk and of course to see the sunrise, but unfortunately the sun was covered by the clouds so that morning I just enjoy the beach, breathe in the fresh morning air and let my feet touched the beach sand.







Oh, this is our hotel, Grand Inna Bali Beach, Sanur.























In the afternoon, we go to Jimbaran, Kuta beach, to enjoy the view of sunset and have a dinner. Before there, we play on Waterboom, but I don't take any photos there. Sorry. ;)

And, it is my class, IA5. They are so lovely, amazing, unforgettable. Will be miss every moment with you, guys!











The view of sunset.


On the night, my classmate make an activity to give award to our friend. Here is people who get the award.

 The most hyperactive.
 The most narcissism.
 The most grumpy.
 Model wanna be.

 The purest.
Outdated.
 The most fashionable.
Who always get bullying.

No comments: