Monday, July 23, 2012

lets shop.

I've promise to make a post about things i love, and maybe for you too. Some is too late, but I still want it. :)

1. Clutch
I think clutch-era is coming back, doesn't it? Or it just on my opinion. And for me, balenciaga have that simple and pretty clutch that I aiming for.
Balenciaga clutch
Balenciaga clutch
If you want that bag, you can open it here.

2. Jeffrey Campbell
I don't know why I love jeffrey campbel shoes. I just love it. It has the edgy and feminine touch in the same time.


to get that shoes, you can open it here. It is on sale!

3. Neon
My mom always ask me why I love orange and tangerine. Because it bright, eye-catching, and neon! especially that green and yellow that seems like it can glow-in-the-dark.




source : tumblr.com

4. Spikes and skull
You must be know that louboutin and jeffrey campbell has launch their spikes-series a while ago. And here is it.

(Christian Louboutin Alti Pump Spikes)
 
(Christian Louboutin Pigalle flay spikes)

(Jeffrey campbell lita spike)

 (Jeffrey campbell skulltini)

Which one you choose? Flat or heels? If you ask me, I will say flat. I have always love flats, because it's easy and could be worn with loads of outfits compared to the heels. Who's with me?

5. Floral and brush
It's summer and a lot of people wearing floral, floral, and floral. And so do dip dyed shorts.



you can get this dip dyed shorts from abocshop.


No comments: