Saturday, September 29, 2012

too late

I miss blogging. I miss holiday. I miss my high school. I miss how I can spend my day in front of my laptop watching DVD, browsing, and blogging! I am totally busy. I've a lot of school's things to do, I've prepare for presentation every week, I have no time even for hang out and it's so stressful.
By the way, as I said before, here is my orientation photo :


Here is my outfits and things that I need for complete this project. Yellow top and pants with '16', totally cute but shameful domo shower cap, toothbrush, toothpaste, mineral water for mouthwash, and I am ready to find the traffic light! GO GO GO!

The result :


And the shocking news : THE PHOTO INCORRECT, because the traffic lamp pillar must be yellow too! OH!Then I take a photo again with my friend in Saturday night, at the traffic lamp in front of mall, when every people around watching us.
oh man.

No comments: