Wednesday, October 3, 2012

happy birthday to me


I'm officially 18 today! I am so thankful because God let me to see the world for 18 years. I feel totally blessed because I have a super super super family that always support me and friends that always stay beside me. I totally feel wanted, loved.



This doll is a gift from celine. I don't know this is rilakkuma's head or not (yes, I am crazy about rilakkuma!), but it's totally cute and soft!



This pretty birthday card is from inke




She bought me this mug because few days ago, I met this mug and I say to her "this mug was so cute, right?" and then TARAAAAA!

NB : I just wanna say THANK YOU for all the birthday wishes, for the gift, for the cake, for the surprise from EOK-ers, for everything! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: