Wednesday, October 17, 2012

home

Every spoken word interpreted as something mean. When I don't talk they think I am mad. When I talk, they don't interest. Everything I do is wrong. That's why I feel strange in my home. I think something called home is a place where you can share anything with your family member, do silly things, be yourself, and still accepted. It's not what I feel. I have one brother, and yes, he's totally different with me. He's smart, diligent, and patient. The problem is our different being compared and it is totally sucks. How can you wish both of your child become that perfect?
You always angry when I hang out with my friend frequently, but have you realize that I go because I feel not wanted? I don't know, I am too sensitive or what, but it's really hurt when you treat me like that.

No comments: