Sunday, April 21, 2013

Friendship bracelet part 2

I've write this post a couple weeks ago but have no time to upload the picture from my phone. So, here is it.

Few month ago, I make a post about how to make the partition on friendship bracelet, and now I am going to tell you how to make a simple friendship bracelet. Oh, and about the tutorial to make the partition, you can click here.


Some of you maybe think making friendship bracelets is very difficult, but I am sure it will be so easy if you pay attention to the detail and of course, patient.



What you need just variegated embroidery floss, scissor, and clip.

First of all, choose 3 color of that floss (actually, you can make it with more floss but, i think for beginner, let make the simplest one). For example, pink, brown, and cream. You need two string in one color. 


Then, make a knot, clipped it, and start to make the bracelet.




... do the same step twice.


... do it twice.








 
and.... TARAAA! It's very easy, isn't it?
There's another bracelet that I made with another pattern but same basic.
 Happy trying :)

No comments: