Friday, August 31, 2012

vintage-form

I'll post my picture from Malaysia after this because............. yeah, I am too lazy to get my DSLR cable and move the picture there to my laptop, so wait until next post! :p.
Almost a month ago, me and my friend, yoan and icil decided to taken a pictures with the professional photographer in our town and we choose Fey photography (again, for me and icil). I highly recommend their service to you who want to get a beautiful pictures of yourself with an affordable price. You won't regret it, I promise ;)


The first theme is vintage. The photographer ask where we want to take the photo and we say up to you, so she recommend mangrove.


The sun is so bright (you can see yoan's eyes just like a line, right?), the grass is tingle, and my heels is destroyed. But I just totally happy because my struggle is completely paid. These pictures is so lovely!



The second theme is school uniform. We just want to make a pictures with school uniform to show that we've ever been Sinlui students and we are so proud of it!


We are talking about how we miss our high school life, how we miss to wear that uniform, how we miss each other, how we miss our friends and teachers, and how we love our high school.


3 years not a long time for me. It just too fast that my high school is end. I get a lot of experiences, friends, knowledge and memories there. I've nothing to regret. I just want to say sorry if I ever hurt your heart, and I want to say thank you to you, who stay beside me no matter what, who stay support me, who keep believe in me, who give me a hug when they know something wrong happen to me, who make me know that there is a lot of people that still love me just the way I am. Thank you.

No comments: